Saturday, December 20, 2008

What is this???????


What is this feeling of walking along and then suddenly being hit on the stomach with a bat?What is this feeling of utter loneliness in a huge group?What is this feeling of riding bicycle knowing you ll fall? What is this feeling of sudden smile on seeing a lil kids smile?What is this feeling of sudden rush when you feeling a gush of warm air on your face? What is this feeling of peacefulness when the whole world is burning out?What is this feeling of dancing in the rain all of a sudden? What is this feeling of flying in air, walking on water ?
What is this seriously? For every thing there are thousand views, thousand more perceptions and even more importance.Its a bunch of so many things that have impacted in so many ways that one wouldnt even remember but that is wat makes our identity. The prejudices, the feelings, the likes, the dislikes,goals and ambition are all based on those things. I remember one thing distinctly that changes the whole course of my life. Its not something really great or awesome.It was a gesture. a simple gesture.Wen i was a kid all i did was slack off my homewrks and studies.So many excuses to study , so many more excuses to go out and play I remember that one time just before an exam I was crying my eyes out as it was history with huge answers and I know jack :|.It was then that my dad (our godown was right beside ) on seeing me, came ,made me sit on his lap,opened the book and started reading the answer aloud making me read.Those were the times when there were no cells, and then people used to come to house caling tat someone else was waiting for him.... he still coolly made me learn the answer explained me about history its importance ..slowly my confidence built up. I told him to go , i ll read , meet me wwen u re free.Before he got up he told me, "I always wanted to be a mechanical engg, do masters ,have the heighest degree,i couldnt coz of my dads death, had to look after busines.I gave up what I wanted coz of circumstances....I wouldnt want my kids to do the same mistake..... you should do what you want to ....what do you want ?". I immediately with a bright smile told him "Mechanical engineer".He gave a smile and left.I dont know if my dad remembers this either... but that day looking at how much focus and love and time he showed for me....I learnt to be responsible....At that age I dint know what that feeling was... The feeling when your dad looked at you when you failed the math exam .....The feeling when you finally started acing studies.... the feeling of satisfaction... the feeling of contentment at making your folks proud ....whose more that half life was about u.. and the remaining is for u...... who wait their eyes out so that they can talk to u for few mins......who miss you even when you were near them......who believe and make you belive you are something ....... then there is no such thing as bad feeling coz you can always bounce back with confidence.....I is not I anymore....Life feels better.........Now I know what all those feelings are.........It is the feeling of being alive ...............

6 comments:

V said...

finally...after almost an year..nice to see ur blog

parents are an under appreciated lot..they do so much for us and we tend to forget that in our day to day routines...the few times i get upset with my folks i just remind myself all that they have done for me to reach this stage of life and realise that everything else pales in comparison

btw..i didnt know ur dad wanted to be a mech engg and you failed math :P

Prashanth said...

L

hey dad never said to me such stuff u lucky brat!!!

Kidding sis...nice way to of expressing ur feelings ...i do know how much u are missing them ...anyways keep it up

bharani said...

Lighto,

@V haan re seriously ....i agree with u ..... these things just well up ur emotions towards thm and rest seems so trivial :). one yr aa its been so long :-o ..gud to know my fans await me :p

@jason hehe ... its ok re am telling u naa now :D.... ya and i do know how much ur missing too :) kinda sailing in the same boat kada... :)

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog..

Mystery said...

after sooooo long u finallly felt like writing..
nice.
ya.. parents are the ones who do a lot of thing for us and are often taken for granted. they are the ones who stand by us at all times..
anyways good post..keep blogging dear..

bharani said...

@mayur thanks dude :)

@mystery haan re asal my fan following too much naa :P.. anyways am glad :)